We provide data services and support for urban research that makes a difference.
In summary, the Urban Big Data Centre aims to support organisations through:
- Access to a wide spectrum of data on urban areas in the UK.
- Data management support for researchers who want to use our data resources.
- Data acquisition services for researchers including data discovery, licensing, capture and extraction.
- Consultative support for data owners who wish to share data with our user community.
- Training and skills development for different audiences, including technical, methodological and policy-focused sessions.
- Knowledge partnerships and innovation with organisations to scope and develop solutions for substantive urban issues, both local and global.