Three hundred and thirty-three Integrated Multimedia City Data (iMCD) household survey participants agreed to wear a GPS device to record their movements for seven days.
Participants completed an activity diary on the first day, providing ground truth for the data. GPS coordinates are captured every five seconds for each participant. The data can be linked to the other iMCD survey and lifelogging data by participant ID.
- Data owner: Urban Big Data Centre
- Coverage (geographical): Glasgow
- Coverage (time): 2015
- Who can use the data: anyone in the UK although, depending on aggregation of data, may only be accessible via UBDC's Controlled Data Service
- Format: CSV or GIS shapefiles
- Data privacy notice for participants: Privacy Notice for Integrated Multimedia City Data (iMCD) (PDF 0.6MB)